Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

+2
SissyGamer
Leonir
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Empty Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:55 am

WeLurkInTheShadows wrote:Username:

Name:Jumbo

Description or Picture:
A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Killer-klowns-from-outer-space-large-pictureUniverse:Killer Klowns

Personality:A sort of dark humor personality, like most Klowns he seems to be danger masquerading as good, though he seems easy going and well mannered, he is reality sadistic and malevolent, he is usually tricky in his tactics usually preferring to lure his victiums under the guise of something innocent, but he is shown to be quite violent, when he was attacked by Cheif Mooney he growled and retaliated immediately strangling the police cheif.

Abilities and Equipment: A large sledgehammer-like mallet, invulnerability to torso and most bodily injuries, seemingly endless supply of removable glove-like hands, enhanced physical strength, Cotton-candy Coccooner, and well his appearance, most people don't find a Klown threatening so they Wouldn't treat Jumbo as the threat he is.

Biography:A Troupe of a alien race sent to harvest humans for later consumption, and to be fair they did pretty good, till a cop shot him in the nose killing him instantly.

Stats:
Unarmed- 5/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- /10
Firearms- 9/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- /10
Block- /10
Dodge- /10
Persuasion-8 /10
Threatening- 5/10
Sneak- 5/10

Alignment:Chaotic Evil

Link:http://killerklowns.wikia.com/wiki/Jumbo

Other:42 Klowns all in a car
Accepted.

Equipment:

Sledgehammer- +2 melee attack bonus when used

Mods, if you see where I'm going with the equipment part, feel free to accept a sheet and sort out the equipment yourself. I'll add the equipment you guys come up with when I get the chance.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Empty Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Found this awesome fanart of a human Samson

A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Samson_action_portrait_by_wiirdo-d5ribcv
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Username: Mr.H

Name: The Thing

Description or Picture:A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Latest?cb=20110622061953

Universe: Marvel

Personality: Most things don't annoy him (Except for terrible jokes) and when they do annoy him, he gets quite angered. generally wins arguments with his fists.

Abilities and Equipment: His bare, rocky fists.

Biography: Benjamin Grimm was exposed to a severe radiation storm, which mutated him into the rocky giant known as The Thing.

Stats:
Unarmed- 10/10
Melee Weapon-10/10
Archery- 0/10
Firearms- 1/10
Destructive Magic- 0/10
Restorative Magic- 0/10
Block- 10/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion-5 /10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 3/10

Alignment: Neutral Good

Link: http://marvel.com/universe/Thing_(Benjamin_Grimm)

Other: he's basically a bunch 42 lb. rocks.

Last edited by Mr.H on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm

OMG IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

But I see that your skill points only add up to 33. You have 55, so you might as well make the most use out of the other 22 points you've got. I would guess that you could probably max out the Thing's Unarmed Melee stat since that seems to be his primary method of dealing damage. Use them as you see fit.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 pm

there we go. Didn't know that. thanks!
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Mr.H wrote:there we go. Didn't know that. thanks!

also, where is the biography and the abilities/equipment?

sorry for being a little annoying here but you need these things.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Mr.H wrote:there we go. Didn't know that. thanks!

That being said, the limit for each stat is 10...

So I suggest when building Grimm, you also put more points into maybe Threatening (since he's a rock monster, and rock monsters are like honey badgers) and Melee Weapon (since a blow from a large road sign or something swung by Grimm would most likely hurt a lot). Definitely keep Unarmed Melee at ten, though, since it makes sense.

Just a couple of suggestions.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm so sorry. I just suck at making sheets sometimes.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:08 pm

It's fine. You just need to be patient, is all. It's admittedly more complicated than a standard Dimensional Clash sheet...

BUT YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:15 pm

EropsToad wrote:It's fine. You just need to be patient, is all. It's admittedly more complicated than a standard Dimensional Clash sheet...

BUT YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

*names character Papyru*

I'LL ALLOW IT!!!
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Mr.H wrote:Username: Mr.H

Description or Picture:A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Latest?cb=20110622061953

Personality: Most things don't annoy him (Except for terrible jokes) and when they do annoy him, he gets quite angered. generally wins arguments with his fists.

Biography: Benjamin Grimm was exposed to a severe radiation storm, which mutated him into the rocky giant known as The Thing.

Stats:
Unarmed- 10/10
Melee Weapon-10/10
Archery- 0/10
Firearms- 1/10
Destructive Magic- 0/10
Restorative Magic- 0/10
Block- 10/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion-5 /10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 3/10

Accepted

Equipment:

Nothing

Considering what he is, he'd still be incredibly hard to kill so don't worry about the lack of equipment.

On another note, Jaw I forgot to mention you seem to have only used 45 points. While I won't force everyone to use all of their points, I heavily suggest it.

Also, is there anyone else still planning on submitting more sheets before the IC starts? I know Zandoo is working on a character, but is anyone else planning on submitting anything more?
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Leonir wrote:

Stats:
Unarmed- 10/10
Melee Weapon-10/10
Archery- 0/10
Firearms- 1/10
Destructive Magic- 0/10
Restorative Magic- 0/10
Block- 10/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion-5 /10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 3/10

Accepted

Equipment:

Nothing

Considering what he is, he'd still be incredibly hard to kill so don't worry about the lack of equipment.

On another note, Jaw I forgot to mention you seem to have only used 45 points. While I won't force everyone to use all of their points, I heavily suggest it.

Also, is there anyone else still planning on submitting more sheets before the IC starts? I know Zandoo is working on a character, but is anyone else planning on submitting anything more?

i'm thinking of one more character sheet before this starts.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Leonir wrote:

Stats:
Unarmed- 10/10
Melee Weapon-10/10
Archery- 0/10
Firearms- 1/10
Destructive Magic- 0/10
Restorative Magic- 0/10
Block- 10/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion-5 /10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 3/10

Accepted

Equipment:

Nothing

Ok ummmmmm, heh so I can add more points?

Also thinking about submitting MEDIC
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:16 pm

WeLurkInTheShadows wrote:
Leonir wrote:

Stats:
Unarmed- 10/10
Melee Weapon-10/10
Archery- 0/10
Firearms- 1/10
Destructive Magic- 0/10
Restorative Magic- 0/10
Block- 10/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion-5 /10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 3/10

Accepted

Equipment:

Nothing

Ok ummmmmm, heh so I can add more points?

Also thinking about submitting MEDIC
Yeah. I added it all up using a calculator again, and I actually got 40 points. So 15 more points for the killer clown.

Also, I'll put down MEDIC as a reserved character for you until you decide if you're going to use him or not.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Unarmed- 9/10
Melee Weapom- 10/10
Archery- /10
Firearms- 9/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- /10
Block- 3/10
Dodge- /10
Persuasion-8 /10
Threatening- 6/10
Sneak- 10/10

There

Last edited by WeLurkInTheShadows on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:43 pm

MEDICCCC!

MEEEEEEEEEEEM
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:43 pm

EropsToad wrote:MEDICCCC!

MEEEEEEEEEEEM

POOTIS
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:44 pm

I am Painis Cupcake.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Username: Mr.H

Name: Megatron

Description or Picture: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 1A443A7A0 A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Transformers-chinese-megatron-tf2_4

Universe: Micheal Bay's Transformers

Personality: Extremely aggressive, wants to destroy all of humanity.

Abilities and Equipment: Two Gauntlet Blasters, missiles, his claws, and his tank form's cannon.

Biography: Megatron was not always the viciously powerful and brutally direct leader of the Decepticons: he was once brothers-in-arms with Optimus and a student of Sentinel Prime, appointed to be Cybertron's Protector and commander of its Defense Force. But Megatron resented his comrade, knowing he was a Prime and therefore Sentinel's favored son. This anger allowed The Fallen to ensnare him and led to the revival of the Decepticons. Even without The Fallen, it's not hard to imagine that Megatron would have erupted Cybertron into war to rid himself of Optimus.
Megatron tends to become so obsessed with the object of his desires that he can ignore "secondary" matters, glaring flaws in his plans. Otherwise, he likely wouldn't have chased after the AllSpark alone, and spent centuries entombed in the Arctic. Trying to talk Megatron out of blindly going for his goals is useless. He will risk his world, his troops, and even his own spark to achieve his goals; these things do not matter to Megatron. Like his master, Megatron feels a violent hatred towards humans and views them as only slightly above bacteria, a feeling exacerbated by spending decades as their prisoner.
Despite this fatal flaw, Megatron did not achieve his dreaded status through simple warmongering. He's a manipulative, cunning strategist who can plan multiple schemes spanning millennia, and while they may overlap, they all help him towards his one, true goal: the restoration of Cybertron. For all his evils, Megatron genuinely strives to save his home planet some day, and with it, the Cybertronian race: even if it means he has to rule it with his iron fist and put his bloodlust to good use to do so.

Stats:
Unarmed- 9/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- 1/10
Firearms- 10/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- /10
Block- 7/10
Dodge- 5/10
Persuasion- 5/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- /10

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_(Movie)#Transformers_.282007_movie.29

Other: he's like 42 feet tall, man.

Last edited by Mr.H on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Description or Picture: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 1A443A7A0 A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Transformers-chinese-megatron-tf2_4

Abilities and Equipment: Two Gauntlet Blasters, missiles, his claws, and his tank form's cannon.

Biography: Megatron was not always the viciously powerful and brutally direct leader of the Decepticons: he was once brothers-in-arms with Optimus and a student of Sentinel Prime, appointed to be Cybertron's Protector and commander of its Defense Force. But Megatron resented his comrade, knowing he was a Prime and therefore Sentinel's favored son. This anger allowed The Fallen to ensnare him and led to the revival of the Decepticons. Even without The Fallen, it's not hard to imagine that Megatron would have erupted Cybertron into war to rid himself of Optimus.
Megatron tends to become so obsessed with the object of his desires that he can ignore "secondary" matters, glaring flaws in his plans. Otherwise, he likely wouldn't have chased after the AllSpark alone, and spent centuries entombed in the Arctic. Trying to talk Megatron out of blindly going for his goals is useless. He will risk his world, his troops, and even his own spark to achieve his goals; these things do not matter to Megatron. Like his master, Megatron feels a violent hatred towards humans and views them as only slightly above bacteria, a feeling exacerbated by spending decades as their prisoner.
Despite this fatal flaw, Megatron did not achieve his dreaded status through simple warmongering. He's a manipulative, cunning strategist who can plan multiple schemes spanning millennia, and while they may overlap, they all help him towards his one, true goal: the restoration of Cybertron. For all his evils, Megatron genuinely strives to save his home planet some day, and with it, the Cybertronian race: even if it means he has to rule it with his iron fist and put his bloodlust to good use to do so.

Stats:
Unarmed- 9/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- 1/10
Firearms- 10/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- /10
Block- 7/10
Dodge- 5/10
Persuasion- 5/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- /10

excuse me, again where is the name and gender?
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Presumably under the headers titled "Name" and "Gender."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:53 pm

EropsToad wrote:Presumably under the headers titled "Name" and "Gender."

mmm at first before his edit there was no name or gender there. or it either wasn't loading for me.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:28 am

Stats:
Unarmed- 9/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- 1/10
Firearms- 10/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- /10
Block- 7/10
Dodge- 5/10
Persuasion- 5/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- /10

Accepted.

Equipment:

Gauntlet Blasters- No stat boosts
Missile Launcher- +1 Firearms when used
Cannon (tank form only)- +2 Firearms

Other Abilities:

His claws

Also Jaw, you accidentally gave Jumbo two extra points, putting him at 57. Once that's fixed, he should be good.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:50 am

Username: SissyGamer

Name: Accesia

Race: Worgen

Description or Picture: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 Untitled_large

Personality: Accesia is aggressive, being a warrior as well.

Equipment and Abilities: She has a powerful sword called Fel Iron Greatsword. She has a simple shield as well and a powerful armor set. She can do Charge, Heroic Leap, Battle Shout, Victory Rush, Taunt, Deep Wounds and Berserker Rage.

Biography: Accesia was born in Gilneas. She became a Worgen there and has always been one for the rest of her life. With this, she has gone insane with rage and explains why she is aggressive. Accesia is hard to take down and easily can imitate anyone.

Stats:
Unarmed- 7/10
Melee Weapon- 10/10
Archery- 4/10
Firearms- 5/10
Destructive Magic- 4/10
Restorative Magic- 4/10
Block- 6/10
Dodge- 4/10
Persuasion- 1/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 0/10

Other: 42 axes!
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:14 am

Username: SissyGamer

Name: Asgore Dreemurr

Description or Picture: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 270?cb=20151228183442

A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP - Page 2 270?cb=20160117232335

Universe: Undertale

Personality: Asgore is a kind and easygoing man; he attempts to be as kind as possible to the protagonist despite knowing he will ultimately have to take their SOUL. He enjoys gardening in his free time, and his favorite kind of tea is Golden Flower Tea.[2]

Most monsters in the Underground consider Asgore to be an excellent king, despite being bad at naming things. Toriel, however, criticizes him as an indecisive and weak ruler, who prefers to keep the monsters trapped underground waiting to be saved, rather than going and taking the SOULs needed to break the Barrier on Mount Ebott.

He is an exceptional warrior, but is deeply uncomfortable with the act of killing. Asgore's inability to kill the protagonist unless their HP is 1 may be another sign of his reluctance to fight - he deliberately holds back until even his weakest attack becomes lethal.

Abilities and Equipment: Asgore has a cape with armor behind it. He wields a giant trident. He has many abilites which includes many obstacle fireballs to use. Asgore's trident can be swiped around with either blue or orange attacks.

Biography: Before the events of Undertale, Asgore and Toriel were originally married as King and Queen of the Underground, after being cast out from the Surface after the War. They eventually had a son, Asriel, as well as a second adopted child, the first human to ever fall through the Barrier.

The tragedy of the death of both of his children drew Asgore to the conclusion that all humans were dangerous, and decided to kill any human that falls into the Underground and harvest their soul, all to gather the power needed to destroy the barrier. Toriel, appalled by his decision, divorced Asgore and abdicated her throne, and retired to live in the the Ruins, where she would care for any humans that fell through the barrier.

Before the protagonist fell into the Underground, six additional humans fell through the barrier into the ruins; Asgore eventually reaped all of their souls and kept their bodies in his castle.

Stats:
Unarmed- 3/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- 2/10
Firearms- 3/10
Destructive Magic- 7/10
Restorative Magic- 5/10
Block- 6/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion- 9/10
Threatening- 3/10
Sneak- 3/10

Alignment: Lawful Good

Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asgore_Dreemurr

Other: 42 SOULs.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next