Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROPOSAL: SS Revival?

Go down

If SS was cleaned up, would you rejoin?

PROPOSAL: SS Revival? Cap_le100%PROPOSAL: SS Revival? Cap_ri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
PROPOSAL: SS Revival? Cap_le100%PROPOSAL: SS Revival? Cap_ri10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

PROPOSAL: SS Revival? Empty PROPOSAL: SS Revival?

Post by Darkel Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm

PROPOSAL: If SS was cleaned up a bit, maybe reorganized to some capacity, given some more stable rules and moderation, would you consider revisiting it?

I ask this because many people have been missing the forum experience of the Sporum. Not only this, but I greatly miss classic RP opportunities and certain collaborative creative pursuits that only a forum can really establish. I don't think SS will expand to a very big community for a while (perhaps in time the numbers would grow, if effort was given). But the possibility still remains.

Yes, I know Discord is a thing. I'm not trying to migrate anyone or make a replacement or anything. I just think a side forum might be a fun supplement to the community's normal activities. Not the core part of it, for sure. (And I don't want that responsibility right now).

But for the sake of some particularly non-spore (and some spore) creative pursuits, would anyone consider rejoining SS? Perhaps we can also rename it something less crude. I particularly miss the project we started here a couple years ago with the text based horror indie game. I'd love to bring something like that back.

Just a thought. No big deal. Please do not turn this into a political argument on discord vs. forums. Thank you.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum