Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantum Designs

Go down

Quantum Designs Empty Quantum Designs

Post by Zaroas Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Quantum Designs C0pdGEq

Welcome to Quantum Designs! This is a signature and general graphic design shop run by Zaroas/Sephiroth/whatever name I feel like using. On request, we will provide a multitude of work for your use, such as signatures, banners, userbars, logos, avatars, wallpapers, and more.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Quantum Designs is a non-profitable organization. You may not redistribute, modify, or use your own design or someone’s else's without the consent/permission of the artist. Do not claim a design made for you as your own. Give credit to the artist. However, please rehost any images that you are given from a request, as they may be lost or deleted for numerous reasons. Also, do yourself a favor and click "enlarge image" on everything here because it looks much better that way.

Quantum Designs IX3J6t0

The manner of requesting will vary by the artist you select. Generally, you will post your request in this thread while specifying the artist. If an artist denies your request, know that it is very likely to not be a personal issue, but an artistic one.

Additionally, please do not be impatient. We are not machines or slaves. We have lives, too. If your request is taking a long time, rather than complain, know that in making you a piece of art we are doing you a favor of sorts. An artist can at any time cancel your request if you are being offensive. Just… don’t be an asshole.

Quantum Designs ZDO1Aco

-Zaroas

If you would like to become an artist here, send me a PM and we’ll discuss it. In your PM, please tell me about why you’re applying, the art you would like to make, some stuff about yourself, etc. Please, give examples! The art you want to make here can be anything. Just keep in mind that the artists here will be held to a certain (relative) standard, and you may be rejected. If you are, hope is not lost - We have an education section below and will be glad to teach you the ropes of this kind of thing and perhaps you will eventually be offered a position.

Quantum Designs DwuQEyf

Quantum Designs Jump_tag_by_hyperion53-d9oa8u7
Quantum Designs Samus_tag_by_hyperion53-d8m7a2x
Quantum Designs Zerg_tag_by_hyperion53-d8n4mqg
Quantum Designs Halo_tag_by_hyperion53-d8mhi1b
Quantum Designs Tron_tag_by_hyperion53-d5nohki

Hello, I’m Zaroas, though in the interest of name recognition I’ll be going by the latter in matters pertaining to this. I make digital art using Photoshop CC, and I specialize in signatures, avatars, and wallpapers. Examples of my work can be seen above, in addition to at my deviantArt page, which you can find here.

To prevent being swamped with requests, I will only be taking three requests at a time. The list below specifies who has requested art from me and not received it yet. Check for a vacancy on the list before making a request. Please note that if I am having difficulty with a request you make, you will be contacted out it and I will move on to the next request on the list in the meantime.

1-
2-
3-

If you would like to make a request, please fill out the form below, or simply tell me what you want. Post either in this thread or send me a PM.

Render/Stock: Basically, the image/main focus of your signature/wallpaper/banner/avatar/whatever. Please note that not everything off of Google images will work. It should be of a high quality so the art is actually good. Also, an important distinction - a render is an image with a transparent background. A stock is just an image.

Size: Optional, but if you want your art to be a specific size, specify here. This is especially important for wallpapers. Please use pixels as a unit of measurement.

Text: If you want text, put it here. Specify if you want a specific font or size, though if it looks bad I’ll change it. Please don’t make the text too long. Sometimes I’ll allow funny or longer pieces of text but only if I can properly incorporate it into the art.

About me:

I’m Zaroas, also known as Zar, Hyperion53, and Fell Dragon, depending on where you are on the internet. Many of you probably know me either as an RG Admin or “That guy who joined and left Dimensional Clash twice.” I have been creating graphic art since 2009, when I began to use GIMP to make forum signatures for myself. Eventually, I became a part of Toxic Sigs, a signature shop on the Sporum, along with ComTek, JRSilverfoxx1390, and AapBurger. The original thread closed after six days due to ComTek’s disappearance, so I took charge of the shop. After about 2 months, I was contacted by the infamous Electocutor325, who offered me a position at Carnage Signatures, a much more renowned shop. I accepted, and began to work and learn alongside Elec, GloxInTheBox, CloudedThoughts, and more. I took a short break from the Sporum and graphic design after months of working at Carnage. Shortly after I returned, I obtained access to Photoshop CS5 and began to frequent Chloro Signatures, a shop run by ghostofillusion. Eventually, he offered me a job, and for some time I worked there alongside him, MarkyDMan, Demonic790, cwarloe, and other users. During this time I created an educational thread on graphic design called the FAC, or Fractal Arts College. I quit Chloro eventually due to problems with my computer, and upon gaining access to Photoshop I began an independent shop, ZAR Designs. This didn’t work out, so I then became a part of Voxel.iNK, a shop with members consisting of Electocutor325 (at this time known as Reverb325), TheHippopotamus, 3DRenderBlender, and GloxInTheBox. Voxel died out fairly quickly, and I took another hiatus. Around July of 2012 I rejoined the Sporum and created a shop called Kinetic Designs, along with ghostofillusion and MarkyDMan. I consider this to be the last of the great Sporum signature shops. Last year I reopened Kinetic by myself on Ruthless Galaxy.

What can you gather from all of this? I have years of experience and have worked with many different people, all of them having had influenced my art style and taught me something new about this type of thing. Some of these artists have been among the greatest on the Sporum. I can take a variety of requests and work with flexibility.

Other artists will go here if any come.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Quantum Designs Empty Re: Quantum Designs

Post by Zaroas Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 pm

RESERVED FOR FAQ/RESOURCES
Zaroas
Zaroas
Placenta

Back to top Go down