Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legerman Academy

+6
Prussian
Mata Rahi
SissyGamer
AlloRaptor
Darkel
Runlock
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Legerman Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 pm

SissyGamer wrote:alrighty i read most of this but i'm not sure if i missed a part of this since it's pretty big haha. i don't have a moment to read currently so in the IC, if i end up breaking a rule or mistaking something then that does mean i didn't have time to really read this all up. i'll be making a character sheet very soon. just a question here though.

is shapeshifting, like turning into an animal or creature, allowed as a ability?

Yes it is. However we'd prefer it if they weren't able to shift their entire form all at once. At least not yet in the RP. Later on as the students progress and learn, they will master their abilities more and then I'd say full transformation is acceptable. Unless of course the character is an adult and/or teacher. For this your character would be placed in the Form power class.

Last edited by Darkel on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Addilyn Corrigan
Alias: Corrigan, Madame Corrigan
*Sex: Female

Appearance
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Physical Description: Addilyn Corrigan is a woman of slightly above average height. She is slim and has long black hair which is usually fixed in a bun, or a pony tail in more casual cases. She has a fair complexion and a very fit body. She is flexible, strong, and fast. She has icy blue eyes of a very light hue. She has a small birth mark right under her right eye which appears as a slightly misshapen dot. She is often seen frowning and her lips are a little thin. She has a somewhat curved form. Her brow is thin but can be thorough and piercing in many of her expressions.

Attire: Corrigan often wears a blue button-up uniform and long matching blue pants. Often times she wears white or silver gloves and white high-heeled boots. The collar of her uniform seems to define her neck area. She does not wear any sort of jewelry except for a wedding ring. Under her uniform-jacket she usually wears a white dress shirt. Overall her look is very simple and she likes to keep it this way. She also sometimes wears a blue cap over her head which tends to give her an authoritative appearance. She does not wear much makeup or lipstick. She uses some every once in a while, specifically mascara, but very little of it.

Personality
Outward Personality: Addilyn Corrigan, as a teacher, conducts herself in a very professional way. She is renown to be one of the strictest teachers in Legerman Academy. While despite being a military school, many teachers enjoy being laid back with their students, Corrigan prefers to play more of a Drill Sargent role. In class she is often extremely confrontational, uptight, hardcore, and not in any way relatable. She often does not talk about herself or her own life, but keeps her relationship with her students strictly professional. She yells a lot and does so with a very hard voice. She is among the most intimidating of the teachers and many students have grown to hate her. Yet at the same time, students who put their all into her classes have grown to love her and respect her as a superior. When students behave this way in class, Corrigan's own respect for them will grow. However to those who have not learned their lessons or put forth effort into her classes, she challenges on a daily basis and will go out of her way to create hard tasks for them to go through. In the end she believes this is for their own benefit and she has told several people that she does not wish anything bad upon her students and wants them all to pass, but she believes a very tough class will prepare them for reality. Corrigan is a very competitive person and she can have bursts of rage in various situations. In the end you never know when she'll spring on you. Corrigan teaches many classes which involve Intellectual powers and is the head of the Intellectual Department among the teachers.

Skills: Addilyn Corrigan is known to be very strong and physically fit. She is a very fast runner and has excellent agility due to relentless practice and exercise. Overall she enjoys any physical activity which challenges her, despite the rage she can emit during such activities.

Faction
Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers
Power Class: Intellectual
Power Description: Psionic Manipulation. Corrigan is able to manipulate Psionic energy in order to perform most basic psychic powers (ex: telepathy, telekinesis, etc.) At first she only possessed telekinetic abilities until she went through years of training which involved expanding her plane of power. She was eventually able to learn to gain other mental powers connected to her own kind. Her most prized ability is the ability to cause some hallucinations in the mind of her enemy. Her Psionic powers do take a toll on her and if used too much will cause her extreme migraines, memory loss, and can even develop brain cancer if she is not careful. Using these powers also requires an immense amount of focus and concentration that cannot be broken at all. As an added measure, she can only affect things within the forty foot radius of her.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Other: N/A
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AlloRaptor Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 am

Btw, Darkel, I love that sporum based story you made.
AlloRaptor
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

AlloRaptor wrote:Btw, Darkel, I love that sporum based story you made.

Thanks Very Happy
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mata Rahi Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:48 am

Oh shoot I was logged out so I didn't see the notification for new posts! Looks sweet, I'll have some sheets by this weekend :3
Mata Rahi
Mata Rahi
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo the Impossible Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:49 am

General Information
*Full Name: Riley Elizabeth Hewitt
Alias: Riley
*Sex: Female

Appearance
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 120 lbs
Physical Description: Riley is of average build and average height for someone of her age. She has tan skin and a light dusting of freckles across her nose. Riley has an oval-shaped head that is framed by straight, dark brown hair which extends to her shoulders. Her large eyes are dark brown. Riley has a pointed chin and thin lips that are usually curled up in a sly smile. She has a large birthmark on her right forearm, but no other notable characteristics such as scars, piercings, or tattoos.
Attire: Clothing-wise, Riley prefers to wear whatever will keep her from standing out. Her usual wardrobe consists of skinny jeans, some flats, a t-shirt, and a blue coat that is present until summer, Riley simply rolling up the sleeves when the heat becomes bothersome. Riley wears a variety of shirts, usually ones inspired from movies or books.

Personality
Outward Personality: While Riley doesn’t like to wear “showy” clothing, she doesn’t mind attention despite that. She is actually quite sociable, and when someone speaks she is quick to smile and respond. Riley’s personality is usually quite chipper unless things don’t quite go her way. A bit of a perfectionist, Riley likes to have things go her way. This results in procrastination and organization; many will see her with a planner in hand when changing classes along with color-coded sticky notes protruding from her text books. In times when something doesn’t go according to the way she wants it, Riley will lose her composure and tends to snap at people during such times.
*Inward Personality: Riley is just as much of a perfectionist on the inside as she displays herself to be, but her personality is slightly different. She often times responds nicely to people only because of it being the proper way to respond. In truth, she is judgemental and thinks negatively of many people before warming up to them, though her actions say otherwise.
/Skills: public speaking, organizing, and tennis

Faction
Allegiance: Primacy Student

*Power Class: Sensory
*Power Description: Riley is able to read and alter emotions. There are some drawbacks to this, however. She can only read the emotions of people within twenty yards of her, and can’t tell who these emotions are directed towards. Along with this, Riley is only able to influence the emotions of others through direct contact. The more strongly one feels an emotion, the longer she has to make contact with the person in order to influence their emotion.

Miscellaneous Powers
Other: mhrrrm
Celo the Impossible
Celo the Impossible
Mistreated Orphan

http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo the Impossible Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 am

Mata Rahi wrote:Oh shoot I was logged out so I didn't see the notification for new posts! Looks sweet, I'll have some sheets by this weekend :3
great! Can't wait Smile
Celo the Impossible
Celo the Impossible
Mistreated Orphan

http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prussian Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:08 am

I missed this completely, but I'll be sure to get a sheet done soon.
Prussian
Prussian
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:20 am

Hey, a head's up, I'm getting some sheets ready for this RP, too. Just posting to let people know I'm joining in.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Awesome Very Happy Glad to have both of you aboard
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Well, I've updated my signature, so now people can actually distinguish my messages, but I'll have to change it in the future...it's a bit too wide.

At any rate, I've PMed my first sheet, and now I'm working on the second.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Ok cool. I'm looking over it now. You may want to send it to Celo as well if you haven't already. Very Happy
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Alright.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Once I finish looking over yours I should have another teacher character out here Very Happy
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I'll be working on the second character, and I'm still contemplating whether or not I should make a third, just to act as a rival for him. I have this really great idea, but I'd need your permission to make the one character a cursed individual.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:57 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:I'll be working on the second character, and I'm still contemplating whether or not I should make a third, just to act as a rival for him. I have this really great idea, but I'd need your permission to make the one character a cursed individual.

We probably won't be taking any Cursed changelings at the very start of the RP. Although after the first little portions we probably will. We'll need you to send your idea to us.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Alright, be looking for a PM, then.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Prussian Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Here we go.

General Information
Full name: Paul Otero
Alias: N/A
Sex: Male

Appearance
Height: 5'6''

Weight: 134 lb

Physical Description: Paul is a relatively short person of Hispanic descent. His facial features are sharp and refined, and his body is slim. He possesses a darker complexion, and his hair and eyes are a fitting dark brown. Paul's hair is well-kept, somehow adding to an atmosphere of class and control that already seems to resonate around this character. His skin is free of any unusual blemish or imperfection.

Attire: The clothing worn by Paul varies, though he typically wears a t-shirt of some sort and pants of any kind when casual. When doing business and even in formal situations, the clothing doesn't change much, though he makes an effort to appear a little less sloppy.

Clothing is not important to him.

Personality
Outward Personality: Eerily friendly and witty, Paul is somewhat unsettling to people- unless he and the person he is talking with are separated by a store counter, in which case his unsettling personality traits would shift to become not-quite-as-unsettling.

The territory in which Paul operates best in is as a merchant, selling goods cheaply and attractively to other people and getting good money in exchange for his service. With this in mind, he is also seen as a fair and kind person to those who know him only as a merchant, always agreeing on fair deals and prices. One of the best ways to earn loyal customers is to conform to their tastes, after all.

Skills: Paul is surprisingly good at reading people, able to tell at least basic things about a person's personality at a glance. As a side effect, he is knowledgeable on what people find funny, and is good at improv (and thus time-sensitive jokes, jabs and insults). He may be a good comedian if he had a good motivation. He is also very well-educated in economics, having used his skills to establish a good foothold in the Primacy after only a year living there.

Faction
Species: Human

Allegiance: Primacy-leaning.

Miscellaneous

Other: His accent is notoriously difficult to pin down among those who know him. The best way one can describe it is that it is some mix between southern and Bostonian, though he's from New Mexico, so...

Paul's company is named "All-Star," and his store is subsequently named "All-Star Goods." Despite its atrocious name, All-Star has a good reputation and gets good business.
Prussian
Prussian
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 am

Accepted! Awesome, our first human.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 am

Well, I PMed Celo, and my first sheet got accepted, so here it is.

General Information
Full Name: Simona Dave Clark
Alias: Honey
Sex: Female

Appearance
Height: 5’7” (170.8cm)
Weight: 134.8lbs (61.1kg)

Physical Description:Simona, who prefers to go by the nickname Honey, is a changeling who has practically no human-like attributes physically. Born with strong animalistic qualities, her arms and legs are proportionally thicker and shorter than a human’s, more comparable to the musculature of a rabbit’s front limbs, and she has an additional appendage in the form of a large, otter-like tail. Her overall body is very stocky in appearance, although still distinctly feminine. Her hands and feet retain a mostly-normal shape, but are thicker and more paw-like, with fur covering their backs and leathery black skin on the palms and soles. She possesses short, hooked claws and a small amount of webbing that reaches up to the first join on each digit. Aside from the palms of her hands and feet, Honey is completely covered with extremely thick, remarkably soft long brown fur over her entire body. Around her head area, this fur becomes much longer, distinctly mane-like, and grows far past her shoulders and along her back, the exceptional length ending at the base of her tail, earning her the more derogatory nickname of ‘fluffball’.

Honey’s face, like the rest of her body, is more animal-like in appearance. Her nose and mouth are drawn out into a blunt, rounded snout, with a black, downturned nose that looks much like a rabbit’s, and a cat-like lips that conceal small, pointed white teeth. Despite this physical difference, however, Honey is still capable of making human-like facial expressions, such as smiling (Best done without teeth because sharp teeth are kind of scary when you smile, even if you look like a cute fluffy creature), frowning, and a wide range of other gestures.  The upper portion of her face has similar anatomy to most humans, and therefore she has eyebrows that are only distinguished by slightly longer, whisker-like hairs. Her eyes have a similar shape and layout to a human’s, with long, dark eyelashes and upper eyelids covered with fur, but the pale blue irises and pupils are much larger than the norm, covering much of what is visible, and therefore closely resembling those of dogs like a Siberian husky. Pale black markings around her eyes strikingly contrast with their natural color.

Honey’s ears, which are incredibly large and possess tufted tips like a lynx, are often seen peeking out of her mane. She is stated to often give off a sweet, mint-like smell, which is seemingly a natural result of her powers.

Attire: Honey is seldom seen without her signature thick-framed glasses, which rest easily at the base of her snout, and are colored an intense, navy blue. This is largely due to her being severely near-sighted, and therefore unable to properly identify objects from far away without something to correct her vision. In addition to these glasses, she has a strong tendency towards wearing light, flowing garments, mostly to avoid the awkward appearance of long fur combined with tight-fitting clothing. Honey frequently wears silky camisole-type tops, typically in shades of red or green, and decorated mostly with floral or other organic patterns. She generally wears specially-modified, flowing slacks with holes cut for her tail to match whatever color she is wearing. Because her feet do not match a regular human’s and shoes generally impair movement, she goes barefoot.

Because of her long mane of hair, Honey is known to wear black clips on her head to keep it out of her face.

Personality

Outward Personality: Outwardly, Honey is a very sweet, thoughtful person, and normally reluctant to harm others, averse to the concept of being the object of anyone’s hatred. She is well-known for generously presenting gifts to friends and acquaintances, and is typically well-liked by others for her capacity to be pleased with even the smallest acts of kindness. Extremely loyal, she can be trusted to keep any secret that is confided in her, without malice or judgement. While she may not be seen as anything more than a friend by those around her, she is, nevertheless, a person that nobody could replace.  Honey is the type of individual who easily accepts people, regardless of their personalities or circumstances, and is a comforting presence to those in need of a sympathetic ear.

Despite this outward friendliness, however, Honey is by no means subservient or weak-willed, as her behavior may initially lead crueler individuals to believe. She is neither stupid nor timid in nature, and will readily abandon her typically gentle demeanor if mistreated. While almost never resorting to outright violence or arguing, Honey has been observed to take a cold, indifferent attitude towards those that are abusive, outright slapping them if they dare to go too far, and even towards friends, she is markedly blunt. Refusing to lie for any reason, even to spare the feelings of others, Honey is brutally honest, never sugarcoating her words. Additionally, while she easily goes along with the plans of others, if Honey disagrees with an idea or concept, she capable of being unshakably stubborn in the pursuit of her own goals. Honey is, in a nutshell, a person who, while disliking confrontation, is not afraid to do so if it is necessary.

Social interaction aside, Honey has many notable traits about her regular mannerisms and behavior. With powers that have a subtle, yet obvious effect on plant life, she is permitted to keep multiple potted plants in her personal possession, although according to many higher-up officials, there is another, more special reason for why she has this privilege. With a love of plants that is readily called an obsession, both by others and by Honey herself, she lavishes care on these specimens, and is deeply offended and hurt when others regard them as stupid or insignificant. Despite this, however, she quickly forgives those who claim they do not care about plants, because, as she openly declares herself, her love of greenery is excessive and can easily wear down others if she begins to talk too much about them. Obsessions aside, however, Honey has no interest in common, everyday plants, and any specimen that she possesses is unique and special; she also does not have a small number in her collection, either, as any place she occupies is filled with so many plants that the term ‘jungle’ is readily applied (It is also described as very clean, and is said to smell ‘like it does outdoors right after it rains’)

Honey, strangely, also possesses a plant…one specific plant that nobody can properly identify. Approximately six inches tall, it looks like a wild fusion of carnivorous plants and orchids, having a starburst of flytrap-like leaves at its base, along with dainty, tendril-like upper foliage at the main stem’s base that end with exotic-looking pitchers, the inner part of their lids having two protrusions like fangs. Tooth-like leaves and ruffles cover the plant’s greenery, and at the base of each regular, non-trapped leaf two smaller, disk-shaped leaves in possession of hinged joints are present. These leaves, to the naked eye, visibly rotate, completing full circles in a matter of minutes. The larger leaves, also hinged, notably twitch in response to stimuli, including touch, movement, sound, and light levels. The plant, when in bloom, resembles an orchid, the flowers resembling a black version of a ghost orchid, patterned with streaks of purple, red, and flecks of green. Pearlescent white roots with faint green growing tips crawl out of the plant’s growing medium, and bend in a highly-flexible, limb-like fashion in response to Honey’s touch. Upon observation, bladderwort-like traps appear infrequently on these roots.

In addition to its striking, yet unnatural appearance, Honey appears to have a special connection to this plant, which is in some way ‘mutated’. It is stated that when genetic testing was performed, the DNA of the plant identified it as a chamomile flower, similar to the common daisy. Even when it makes little sense, Honey is well known for the habit in which she frequently picks up the plant’s pot and carries it around wherever she goes, although she will leave it behind if ordered to do so. She is highly protective of it, and despite her usual social behavior, will often outright refuse to relinquish the plant to anyone else, becoming uncharacteristically sullen or aggressive if the matter is too heavily pressed. When asked why she cares about the plant so much, or why she wants to bring it with her, Honey vaguely provides the explanation, “It needs me, and it likes listening to our conversation.” It may or may not be implied that this plant is somehow sentient.

Faction
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers

Power Class: Form, Other

*Power Description: Honey’s powers are, for the most part, described as a dryad in animal form, for lack of better words. While she may appear slow, due to her short, stocky limbs, Honey is capable of moving at a decent pace using either bipedal or quadruped locomotion, though nothing extraordinary can be said of this. She has a strong sense of smell that surpasses that of a human, though this ability is primarily tailored towards identifying things in her immediate environment, and cannot be used for tracking. Her eyesight is very poor, only capable of seeing clearly whatever is within the first two feet of her, before dissipating into a blur, this issue seemingly being a result of her anatomy, though it can be corrected by wearing glasses. Her hearing is exceptionally sensitive, and, like a young child, she can detect higher-pitched sounds that most lose the capability to detect by the time they reach adulthood (Can’t hear the echolocation of bats or a dog whistle? Honey can). Honey has been proven to have the ability echolocate, using louder, more audible clicks, although she is not capable of imagining precise images from what she hears, and objects that are close together look like one solid thing (This is useful, but is it a power? Not really. Humans can actually learn how to do this).

Non-extraordinary sensory endowments aside, Honey’s form does have benefits, primarily regarding movement and the capability to get from point A to point B. Her sharp, hooked nails make her an excellent climber when faced with steep structures, so long as they have a texture to grip. Her thick hair creates a perfect, watertight seal, effectively keeping her warm, even when caught in rain or submerged. Honey’s short limbs, long tail, and the faint amount of webbing on her hands and feet make her an incredible swimmer, and she is capable of holding her breath for a maximum of thirteen minutes, though this is with minimal exertion. Finally, she has the strength to lift approximately twice her body weight—not enough to throw cars or engage in other feats of super-strength associated with supernatural gifts, but sufficient to move heavy obstacles out of her path, and if confronted, potentially eliminate the weight advantage of a larger opponent.

Wherever Honey wishes to go, she will get there, one way or another.

Physical powers aside, Honey does possess a stranger facet to her powers, exhibited whenever plants or certain kinds of fungus are exposed to her presence, or directly touched. Sometimes described as a kind of ‘dryad’ by those who are aware of this gift, Honey’s presence alone has a powerful, bolstering effect on vegetation. Although she is known to work very hard towards providing ideal growing environments, suited to the species of plant in her care, it is strongly believed that anything that has been touched by Honey will flourish, even if improperly treated or neglected. This effect is so great that plants exhibit behaviors not present naturally: they grow much faster, develop leaf variegation, propagate via clones if possible, and bloom, regardless of whether or not they receive adequate light, water, humidity, or temperature requirements. This gift extends to even the most sensitive of plants, with seeds guaranteed to sprout the moment they are touched, and plants that never bloom in cultivation doing so, mere days after being exposed to her presence.

Because Honey can keep virtually any sort of plant alive, she is highly valued outside of military combat interests, for her capability to potentially further research and conservation of endangered or rare species. The catch to this power, however, is that a plant will not benefit from the effects of her presence indefinitely. A plant that is not physically touched will lose its unnatural vigor approximately three days after its last exposure. Plants that have been touched benefit from the effects for much longer; perhaps thirty days, but afterwards, return to a normal state.

It is implied that the special chamomile plant that is the direct result of Honey’s powers is one-of-a-kind, and no other plant will mutate, so long as its existence persists. It is theorized that, if killed, the next suitable plant that Honey physically touches will mutate into a replacement.

Miscellaneous
Other:
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:23 am

Ok awesome. We will wait a day or so more for Runlock, Mata, and whoever else we were waiting for before we start the IC.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 am

You may also want to check your PM's. I have my second character ready.

Also, nevermind the third character. I think I'll be happy with just the first character, and if he's accepted, this second one.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:27 am

Hmm. I haven't gotten anything in my inbox recently except for a thing from Prussian.

EDIT: wait nvm
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:30 am

I was formatting it, it's been sent now. I have a slight amount of trouble with my character sheets because they are sometimes showing up with huge bold blocks of text, so I have to go in and undo the formatting for the sake of making them easier to read. One of the editor modes that allows you to copy and paste formatting is a faint dark grey that is barely visible over the background, so I have to squint a bit to fix the errors.

EDIT: Ninja'd (wow, it's been a long time since I've used this term)
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Runlock Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 am

cut me some slack man

original super powers are hard to come up with yo
Runlock
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next