Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash 7.2: Electric Stew-galoo

+2
lowfn
EropsToad
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dimensional Clash 7.2: Electric Stew-galoo - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash 7.2: Electric Stew-galoo

Post by Leonir Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:45 am

tehn han sol cam, aftr hdng in teh sar desoyer fo al tis tim. he loked aroun an was liek "KAMIKAZZE TIEM" an tehn he tok out a sper explsve an blw teh omniverseweaada up. Teh ned.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash 7.2: Electric Stew-galoo - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash 7.2: Electric Stew-galoo

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:46 am

tehn hen salo took off mask an it was herico
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm

The locus tehn stol the flyin fortres, an crah it inta teh ground
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:26 am

Vault Boy was just watching, maybe Explozevo had a bad time.

Suddenly Sans looked at all of the writers. "ok that's it no more talking about bad times. it's not funny anymore. you're coppin' my style and that's no fun."

"DIDN'T IT ORIGINATE BEFORE YOU? I'M SURE MANY PEOPLE HAVE USED IT WAY BEFORE UNDERTALE EXISTED!!" Mettaton replied to Sans.

"yeah but they didn't start overusing it until i said it in the genocide run. i mean i didn't hear it so often even with the ski dude from south park, but now..."

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" Papyrus asked.

Suddenly, Kenny appeared out of no where and then got sucked into space.

"OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY! THOSE BASTARDS!!" Mettaton said.

Mol's nonexistent eyes flashed with surprise at who Sans spoke to. Who seemed to be nobody.. Yet he knew Sans was no moron. Perhaps there was more to what I told the flower than I had thought.. NO MY THOUGHTS MUST NOT DIE! LET IT BE CANON! I DONT WANT TO FORGET!. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"don't worry 'bout it. none of this conversation is canon anyway."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 pm

As TR-8R sent Finn flying away, he turned to face Crix Madine, killer of Commando 7, his father.

"Hello, my name is TR-8R." The Stormtrooper began. "You killed my father. Prepare to die." He spun his baton around and threw it at Crix Madine, sending him into orbit.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 am

The next thing any of them knew, they were standing in a hallway on a Star Destroyer. "fast shortcut, huh?" Sans asked, smiling at our heroes.

Slight whispers of a manical laugh could be heard in the distance.

"Seriously, are you breaking the fourth wall or something?" Vault Boy asked, looking at Sans before noticing the laughter.

"noooo?"

Vault Boy just stared at him, he has some strange feeling about him. But he shouldn't focus on how weird Sans is right now.

"I don't like the sound of that, amigos," Explozevo said, looking around to see where the laugh had come from.

"Me neither.. But we should just carry on so we can get this over with.." Undyne replied to Explozevo. "And it seems it's getting worse!"

About 30 feet away from the group, lied the Toaster, his laughing quickly intensifying, "YOUAHAHAHAHAH! I AM GOING TO RAPE ALL YOUR BUTS"

"I DON'T THINK SO!" said a new voice, as the toaster man stepped into view. This was the same man who had raped the toaster before, and now.. He was here to finish the job.

Sudenly a giant plot destroying whale named mocha dick came in and had sex with both of them and then had sex with the Essex

BUT THEN WHALE PENIS PULED OF MASK AND IT WAS JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO

JINX

*OBVIOUSLY HAS OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD HEADPHONES PLAYING BONETROUSLE*
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:57 am

"Okay amigos, now we just wait for Leonir to get back," Explozevo said.

"Now here's someone that speaks my language!" Toad said happily.

Vibrations shook through the entire Death Star, causing anyone standing up to fall over as its velocity was abruptly changed. What was happening?

Outside of the Death Star was Asian Rambo, who had punched the enormous death machine towards the sun.

"THE MAN TRAIN STOPS FOR NO ONE" boomed Odin, remarking on his newest Einherji's manliness.

Suddenly, the Death Star transformed into a decepticon, who grew chest hair because of Asian Rambo's presence. "LIVE FOR NOTHING! OR DIE FOR SOMETHING!" Asian Rambo shouted into the vaccum of space, somehow creating sound with sheer force of manliness.

He then jumped up to the head of the decepticon and smashed its head into the shape of a football, before flinging it at the sun. This manly act chaged the sun into the shape of a football goal temporarily, before the star reverted to normal shape and swallowed the head whole.
is this canon
It is not canon in DK dong DK donkey kong

The jews.
Suddenly, Pachelbel came and grew massive muscles due to Asian Rambo's influence. "THIS IS CANON!" the Baroque musician roared, before playing Canon in D.

Then, the US Army valkyries came down to Asian Rambo's side once more as he placed his hands around each of their waists, showing just how manly he was for the sole purpose of inspiring manliness within others

Asian Rambo and his two valkyries stood in front of the so-called 'heroes' of the clash, their magesty was awe inspiring to the champions.

"Eh, I've seen grander," Robin said with a shrug.

As soon as she said that, the sun exploded and a pillar of stardust erupted beneath Asian Rambo and his valkyries. They stood many feet above the heroes, with even more militaristic valkyrie women clinging to Asian Rambo with a supernova in the background. Truly, this was the grandest thing in this universe.

A SUPERNOVA HAPPENED, SUDDENLY 5000 SUNS COLLIDE TOGETHER AND IT DESTROYS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

but jerico puled off mask and it wAS MAD DUMMY

"FEEBLE FEEBLE FEEBLE" he screamed as he threw dummy bots at everyone

NO

BAD EROPS
BAD

BAD EROPS

VERY BAD

*SMACK*

Mad Dummy glared into a mirror, then turned around to look at everyone with the same expression.

BAD DUMMY

VERY BAD

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:17 am

TraitorCrix Madine

"Crix are for kids," said the stormtroopers, stealing a box of Crix brand fruit-flavored cereal (in six fun shapes!) and flying away from Crix Madine in their TIE fighters.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:30 am

sudenly rabies went super sayan an kiled papyrustine

sudenly goku cam in an tag temed papyrustine with rabies

then setama cam an punchd papayrustine with ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

TEHN THE AXEM RANGERS CAME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RohQ81OxHTrBE and were like "we don wana join teh kopa trop. pls help" an axm red cam an puled of mask an it was jerico WITHIN jerico within sand within jerico within yet another jerico.

sudenly satema came and kill jerico with ONE PUUUNNNCHHHHHHH and den try to eat a mosqeito

SUDENLY SATEMA MEETS DREGON BELL Z AND DEN KILL GOKU WITH ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

I WONDER WHY I WAS A FAN OF DRAGONBALL IN TEH FIRST PLACE

I'M GEEKY

VERY GEEKY

SETIEMA IS MY NEW SENPAI

SUDENLY SATEMA GOT ALL HIS HAIR BACK AND HE WAS SO HAPPY, THAT HE COULDN'T RESIST BUT TO SING

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA..
NO YOU'rE DOING IT WRONG

AND HE SAID

HEYYYEYYYEYYYEYE

HEYYYEYYYE

I SAID HEY

WHAT'S GOING ON

I HAVE NO IDEA
I'M SO LONELY

ZANDOO IS MISSING ALL THE FUN

SATEMA DEN MEETS DRAGON BELL PEEPEE DEN MEETS GOKU AND STUFF

(INSERT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT)

AND DEN

GOKU PULED OF MASK AN IT WAS DADY SAKURI

AN HE SED

"GOKU WIL NEVER BE IN SMASH U OTAKU TRASH

DEN SATEMA SED "AWWWWWWW BUT I WENNA HAV HAIR AGENNNN"an lobster man puled of satemas har an ate it

"NUUUUUUU I'M BELD AGAINNN UR GONNA HAVE A REALLY BED TIME NOWWW" SAITEMA SHETED, AND THEN KILLED LOBSTER MEN AND THEN HE TAKE A POOPY POO POO ON HIM THEN HE DREW NIPPLES ON HIS CHEST

SUDENLY SETEMA'S AMMENSE FISTIE POWER DESTROYED PIRATEPAD WITH ONE PUUUUNNNCHHH

then i died

the end
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:09 am

A massive sex doll ordaned the center of the room, with a thousand metallic yet rubbery tubes connecting to multiple pores in its plastic skin. Our heroes looked on in awe of its majesty, before it seemed to move its head, looking down at the group. Its gaze seemed.. Strange.. Hypnotic in a way. A wave of lust poured from its glare, testing the will of our Champions.

One by one, they began to strip, succumbing to the all-powerful gaze of the god-like sex doll. Robin was the last to fall, as expected. It was not long before every member of the invasion team were going at each other, pleasuring themselves however they could. That was when Maleficent came into the room, laughing maniacally. It would seem her plan had worked perfectly... That was... Until the sex doll turned to face her as well.

"NO! YOU FOOL! YOU WILL... Obey.... M-...M-Me...." Maleficent yelled, before trailing off into stutters. Even she could not resist her own creation, flinging herself into the orgy. Despite Big Band's lack of genitalia, the almighty sex doll forced hormones through the air into him, causing him to go into a frenzy, desperate to please himself, but failing horrendously.

It was not long before other villains that took part in the Neo-Empire had arrived to see what was going on as well. It was quite obvious what came next. The sex doll had enslaved them all into an eternal orgy pile, each of them escelating their sexual actions to create even more pleasure for themselves.

The sex doll then expanded its dong influence, reaching every single being in the somniverse, infecting the dreams of those within reality with fantasies of sexual intimacy. And this... Was the creation of what we call... A wet dream.

Then Darth Vader inserted his lightsaber onto his penis, then inserted the active lightsaber into the sex doll's vagina. Darth Vader's saber burned the sex doll's insides, destroying it completely, but the hormones kept coming...

Except Big Band no longer had a dick so he was okay. He then horn crushed the sex doll, which then pulled off its mask and turned out to be Jerico all along!

And that's why Morgan Freemen is half-black.

"this [crap post] needs to be pruged" -Arthas I think

tehn papayas an fisk cam an spared everyone to death SUDENLY FRESK TAKE OFF MASK AND IT WAS JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICOWITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN JERICO WITHIN

why does this exist

help me

i'll post this on reddit

i'll post this on steam

i'll post this on origin

i'll post this on deviantart

i'll post this on the sporum

i'll post this on scaffold

i'll post this on a poster

i'll post this all over the internet

i'll post it in real life
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:47 am

sissy has a bad time thinking of what to say

Megalovania lyrics:

DUNUNUH DAH DUH-NUH-NUH NANANA!

DER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER!
DER-NER-NER-NER-NER NANANANANAH!
DER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER
DER-NER-NANANANAAAAAHHHH!

DER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NER-NAH!
DER-NER-NER-NER-NUH-NUH-NAH NANA!
DANANANA DANANANA BUM-DUH-NUH DADA-DAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDANANA DUH-DUHHHH!
DAAA-NA DAH DADADADADADA DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH DA-NA DANANANAAAA!
DUH-NUH-NUH DA-DUHHH NUHHH NAHHH NAHHH NAHH NAHHH NAAAAAA!
DANANANANANANANA NAAAAH NAAAAH!

DADADADADADADADADA DANANA NUH-NUHHHHH!
DUH-NUH-NUH DANANANANANA DUH-NUH-NUH-NUH DA-NA NANANANAAAAA!
DUH-NUH-NUH DA-DUHHH NUHHH NAHHH NAHHH NAHH NAHHH NAAAAAA!
DANANANANANANANA NAAAAH NAAAAH!

BUHHHHH
BAH
BUHHHH BUHHHH
BAAHHHHHHHH

BUHHHHH
BAH
BUHHHH BUHHHH
BUUUUHHHHHHHH

BUHHHHH
BAH
BUHHHH BUHHHH
BAAHHHHHHHH

BUHHHHH
BAH
BUHHHH BUHHHH
BUUUUH DAH-DAH DAH-DAH-DAH dANANA
DAH-DAH DUH-DAH-DAH!

BUM-BUM-BUM-BUM BUM-BUM-BUM BANANA

so is everyone just bored or something?
DER-DER-NAH-NAH-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DER-DER-NAH-NAH-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-BAH-NAH-NAH-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-

EROOOPPPSSS YOU

DO THE Homestuck MEGALOVANIA INSTEAAAAADDDD
god damnit leonir
i'm a fan of homestuuuuccccckkkk
I've never read Homestuck. I just really like that version of Megalovania.
it's kinda animation but still it's like a comic thingy thing thing
Everyone calls it a webcomic or something
afk, imma go do

stuff

DDADADADADADADADADADA ;)E

I WANTED TO DO THAT PAAAAAAAAAARRRTTTTT

MAH FAVORITE PART

CURSE YOU EROPSSSSS
what is this
it's megalovania

He's doing the x-files theme no it's megalovaniaThre would be more "da"s mixed within the "Nuh"s
nO yoUr doiNg it wRong

it goes

BA BA BA BA BA BA, BA BsheeeeeeitA BA BA BA BA, BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA, BA BA BA BA BA!!

O' MIGHTY EROPS, CAN YOU SING THE MIGHTY SONG OF ASIAN RAMBO?
i can. Watch me

ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
ASIAN RAMBO
TESTOSTEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

The end.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:57 am

tehn darf veder cam an bboght smeg to lif agen an smeg ate asen ranborout sylvstr wit him an tehn ded him in font of asain ramo

sudenly papayas cam andBUT THEN SPACE PULED OF MASK AND IT WAS JERICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sed "ur blue noaw" and sed "tahts mah attack" and sed "nyehehehehehehehe" and ten sed "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH I'M A PAPAYAS AND I SAY HEYHEYHEYAHAHAHAHA"
an then underswap sands cam an sed "myeh heh heh"
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2