Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feminists

+9
Punk Rock
NathanielRD
Sharples
EropsToad
Odious
Zerbie The Slug
Darkel
thecardiackidofDCVII
Mr.H
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feminists - Page 2 Empty Re: Feminists

Post by Punk Rock Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 am

I think the term you are looking for is social justice warrior (SJW). Standard feminism isn't really a problem. Third wave feminism came in stronger than the previous waves, but one part of it branched off into the radical "kill men" movement you see today. Most of it is comprised of young people, who really have no clue what social justice or equality really is.

And if all the feminist SJWs you refer to you've probably met on social media. True that they're getting ballsier and getting out into public areas, most of them won't spew their rhetoric outside of the internet.
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:10 am

Punk Rock wrote:I think the term you are looking for is social justice warrior (SJW). Standard feminism isn't really a problem. Third wave feminism came in stronger than the previous waves, but one part of it branched off into the radical "kill men" movement you see today. Most of it is comprised of young people, who really have no clue what social justice or equality really is.

And if all the feminist SJWs you refer to you've probably met on social media. True that they're getting ballsier and getting out into public areas, most of them won't spew their rhetoric outside of the internet.
And here we have the problem that eventually develops with every movement out there.

The first generation of the movement addresses genuine oppression and inequality. The second generation locks in the position of the formerly oppressed class. The third generation, not having any clue what the first generation was put through, claims oppression at every turn and generally pisses everybody off.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy473 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:28 pm

You guys have the shittiest reasons for not liking feminism.
I have actual facts though, that can disprove or mediate all of the arguments made by most feminists.

note that any *(?)* mean that i am not sure, and if i am incorrect i would like to be corrected.

1: The Wage gap

The wage gap is real. I'm not here to tell you lies. It is real, but the reason it exists is not because of "the patriarchy" or people being sexist. The real reason for the wage gap is the jobs that people get. First, more men work then women AS A WHOLE. There are more men that have jobs then women. This does not account for anything at the moment, but remember it.

So, feminists encourage women to go into women's study courses. Do not. Those courses will get you nowhere in life, and that contributes to a lot of the wage gap. The next thing are STEM( science, technology, engineering, math) fields. STEM fields are some of the highest paying jobs in the world. Women's study courses cause people who were going to be in one of the fields not go. In addition, women, BY CHOICE, do not go into the STEM fields. Many women do not because they are not interested in them. Other people might say that women aren't allowed, but there is no basis for that. This alone accounts for almost the entire wage gap.

So, the wage gap can easily be explained. It has nothing to do with sexism.

2: The patriarchy

This is fucking retarded. anyone who says the patriarchy causes women to have a disadvantage is fucking stupid. i give you permission to call them a fucking idiot. It is literally just a conspiracy theory.

3: Rape culture

I will admit that it does exist, but not in any country that has third wave feminism.

Now, first some background. Rape culture is a culture where rape is accepted to be fine, or is even rewarded. Saudi Arabia, most of the middle east and a bit of India has rape culture. Those are the ONLY COUNTRIES which i know of that have rape culture.

In all of europe, and most of north america, rape is not okay. i believe you can go to jail for up to 20(?) years for rape. the mere accusation of rape can RUIN someone's life. This has happened on numerous occasions. Rape should be taken seriously. I know what rape is like, as someone who 2 people attempted to rape. I take rape, and rape jokes fine. I find some even funny. The people who think that rape is a bad problem are right, but they are ignorant. 1/50 women will be raped. That is alarming, but the chances are, you will never be raped. Feminists throw around "1/5 women will be raped!". that is not true. 1/5 women will be touched uncomfortably.

Now, speaking of rape.

4: Teaching people not to rape.

in theory, this is a great idea. THAT IS WHY WE DO IT. people are already taught not to rape. the people who rape know rape is bad, unless they have mental 'issues'.

The truth is, women should try to "not get raped" as preposterous as that seems. Back to me, when 2 people attempted to rape me, i knew how to defend myself. Pepper spray exists for a reason.Know how to fight. There will always be rapists. And while EVERYONE(including women) are potential rapists, not many people actually rape. almost 80% of rape is committed by a few people. that's .4% of the amount of people who have been raped.

MOST PEOPLE DO NOT RAPE.

5: (Sexual) Assault.

I find this stupid. Most people who are assaulted are men. 80%(?) of suicides are men. most murder victims are men. 90%(?) of homeless people are men. Lastly, most SEXUAL ASSAULT victims are MEN.

nobody needs to perpetuate this. it is stupid. WOMEN DO NOT NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY ARE BEATEN SO MUCH.

more will probably be added in the future, but i will be editing in anything that is corrected.
also, i will be making another post about mens problems and how women are not the only people who struggle in society.
Squishy473
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerbie The Slug Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 am

A man gets "attacked" by twerking women...
He pushes them away to protect himself....
The camera records the whole thing....
The people bash on the man because he "touched" the twerkers....
Wow.....
Zerbie The Slug
Zerbie The Slug
Egotistical Slug

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/uglydollfan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 am

I don't hate feminism. Just SJWs.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Runlock Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 am

What's up my fellow patriarchal shitlords? I wrote out a brilliant expose on the wage gap myth and why exactly it's a myth, but then made the mistake of clicking the "prievew" button and the post got lost. So here, have a video of a Feminist explaining why the wage gap myth is a myth.

I'd also like to discuss the Rape of Cologne which happened this New Years, specifically the fact that prominent feminists are afraid to discuss it due to non-existant racist overtones surrounding the perpetrators of said rape. Here's a video where fellow shitlord Sargon of Akkad discusses it to great length. Once again, I had an eloquent post all written out about the subject, but it is now lost to time. Stay salty my patriarchs.

Runlock
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:30 pm

BLM Seems to think that ONLY black lives matter, after finding #FUCKPARIS in the wake of the Paris shootings.

Yes, I know it's just a few radical members, but insulting the victims of a terrorist attack? That's just low.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Mr.H wrote:BLM Seems to think that ONLY black lives matter, after finding #FUCKPARIS in the wake of the Paris shootings.

Yes, I know it's just a few radical members, but insulting the victims of a terrorist attack? That's just low.
I've marched alongside some of these people, and you are right.  The whole thing started as an assertion that they mattered, too, but now it's just "Black Lives Matter".
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Runlock Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:46 am

DarkMagickan wrote:
Mr.H wrote:BLM Seems to think that ONLY black lives matter, after finding #FUCKPARIS in the wake of the Paris shootings.

I've marched alongside some of these people, and you are right.  The whole thing started as an assertion that they mattered, too, but now it's just "Black Lives Matter".

Considering how popular #fuckparis was, one would be forgiven for assuming that all members of BLM are radical.
Runlock
Runlock

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:13 am

It's pretty obvious that all members of BLM are radicals.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:35 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:It's pretty obvious that all members of BLM are radicals.
More likely, it's another case of  the idiots ruining it.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Runlock Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:37 am

If there are so many non-radical members, then where are they? Are they just a "silent majority?" Tell them to speak up, being silent and staying confined to your own group won't help your cause.
Runlock
Runlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:18 am

BLM seems like the Radical Feminists of Racism.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Runlock Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:25 am

mispost
Runlock
Runlock

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 am

I think this is why sites like Tumblr have a bad rep. Feminists are stereotypically associated with SJWs, which are scattered across Tumblr due to its hipster-hipster trend feel thing.

I think that SJWs are equivalent to those overly-Christian moms that only lets her 21-year-old kid watch VeggieTales or something.
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:56 pm

CaptnSunny wrote:I think this is why sites like Tumblr have a bad rep. Feminists are stereotypically associated with SJWs, which are scattered across Tumblr due to its hipster-hipster trend feel thing.

I think that SJWs are equivalent to those overly-Christian moms that only lets her 21-year-old kid watch VeggieTales or something.
LOL.

And yeah, I agree. I'd like to hear from the INTELLIGENT members of BLM (assuming there are any).
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:44 pm

DarkMagickan wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:I think this is why sites like Tumblr have a bad rep. Feminists are stereotypically associated with SJWs, which are scattered across Tumblr due to its hipster-hipster trend feel thing.

LOL.

And yeah, I agree.  I'd like to hear from the INTELLIGENT members of BLM (assuming there are any).

Doubt it.

And if they did, I would expect a hell of a lot of the victim card.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum